Peaks Island Road Race - July 30, 2016
Peaks Island 5-Miler
- 5 Mile race - $20 Entry Fee, 10:30 am. start
- Kids' race: $5 entry fee, 10:15 a.m. start; all finishers receive medal at finish line (no t-shirts)
- Awards: Top 3 male and female finishers in following categories: Overall, Masters, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Race-day Registration: 8-10:15 a.m.
- Ferry service to island: Leaves from Portland at the following times on race day -- 5:45 a.m., 6:45, 7:45, 8:30 and 9:15. Contact Casco Bay Lines (207) 774-7871 for more information, or visit their Web site.
- Race sponsors: Fleet Feet Maine Running, Maine Track Club, Peaks Island Lions Club, Casco Bay Island Transit District, Shipyard Brewing and The Inn on Peaks Island
- Postrace Lobster Bake: Please join us after the race at Greenwood Gardens for a Downeast lobster bake including the following options: Lobster, steak, chicken, vegetarian and children's meals. Meals must be ordered by July 26th. Go to the" add on" section of this online registration to sign up for meals.