Baxter Outdoor 2016 Packed Powder Series
The 2016 Packed Powder Series is a circuit of 6 winter races taking place at select venues throughout New England. Each race consists of nordic skiing, snowshoeing and snow running -- sometimes just one, sometimes all three! Races vary in length from 5k to 10k.
Passes go on sale October 31st!
- White Mountain Winter Tri and 5k Snowrun, Jackson NH - Saturday 9, 2016
- Craftsbury Winter Tri and 5k Snowrun, Craftsbury VT - Saturday, January 23, 2016
- Lost Valley Winter Duathlon, Lost Valley, Auburn ME - Saturday, 30, 2016
- Whaleback Winter Tri and 3k Snowrun, Enfield NH - Saturday, February 6, 2016
- Carrabassett Winter 10k, Carrabassett Valley ME - Saturday, February 13, 2016
- Winter Cowboy 5k, Greenwood ME - Saturday, March 12, 2016
Series Beneficiary: Baxter Outdoors has chosen the Maine non-profit Teens to Trails (T3) to serve as the beneficiary of the 2016 Packed Powder Series. T3 helps fund, develop and support the creation and existence of outing clubs in high schools across the state of Maine. For each race, T3 will receive a donation of $1 per mile covered in the race.
For Baxter Outdoors 2016 Packed Powder Series information on individual races and registration steps please visit www.baxteroutdoors.com.
See you on the Packed Powder Series slopes!